Our 1:1 Virtual Wedding Planning Service gives you access to the experience and knowledge of a professional, without the expense and commitment that comes with working with a full Wedding Planner.
This service is perfect for you if
- You are a couple on a budget, who would like the advice of a professional Wedding Planner to ease the wedding planning process
- You are loving planning and designing your wedding, but you could still use a little bit of advice for a few key areas of the planning process to be sure you haven’t missed anything
- You would like a professional to help you bring your wedding vision to life with design and styling advice
- You’re planning a wedding at home and need help determining what rentals you need
- You’re planning a destination wedding and could use some local knowledge and experience to help you bring your wedding day together
How it works
Our Virtual Wedding Planning Service is completely tailored to your needs. Simply submit the form below and we will be in touch with a suggested plan for how we can help you. Most couples need only 1-2 sessions to move forward with confidence.
What you get with each session
- One 1-On-1 Video Session with an experienced I Do Crew Wedding Planner (typically takes 60-90 minutes)
- 1 follow up email with your Wedding Planner with notes from your session + a clear Action Plan outlining your next steps (this action plan may include templates, checklists or planning resources depending on the help we are providing).
$199+GST for 1 Session
$250+GST for2 Sessions
Access to our Online Planning Portal, with a suite of tools including wedding checklist, budget and rsvp tracker, wedding website and more, may also be purchased for an additional cost of $125+GST. This price includes the initial set up of the Portal with all of your wedding details.
Your Virtual Planning Session
will be tailored to suit your individual needs, but as a guide these are some
of the things we have been helping couples with:
- Design Inspiration
- Budget Planning
- Vendor Referrals
- Timeline + Transition Planning
If you want access to a professional wedding planner to ask questions and get advice about your wedding, contact us to organise a virtual wedding planning session.